I am grateful to have received this talent from Above. It’s a privilege to have the opportunity to develop, improve and live out this passion with the added pleasure of seeing how it improves lives of others!
I have my diploma in photography.
My diploma course was created by George Seper the well-known Photographer that did shoots for the highly acclaimed and groundbreaking magazine, Vogue Entertaining and Travel and his work has appeared in countless magazines worldwide including Madame Figaro, Martha Stewart Living, Gourmet and Vogue Italia. He has won prestigious awards including gold and silver folio awards.
My tutor Steven Power is a respected and well-known expert with a lot of rewards including “NAPP Guru Award for Photography” that was awarded at the Photoshop World event, in Boston, USA. Stephen Power is an award-winning photographer, writer and teacher based in County Limerick, Ireland. He has 29 years experience as a published photographer and specializes in commercial, advertising and editorial photography.
Under Steven’s supervision (as my tutor), instruction, guidance and evaluation I finished my diploma course in two years.
Not everyone knows how to do "photo shoots" for tourism. Read more ...
- Most of the type of photos I take are in some way connected to the growth of your potential income.
- The aim is that the photos must generate by far more money for you than the actual investment cost you made by paying for it.
- The photos will show your venue looking at its best. (removing things like hosepipes, some dry grass, tidy up the garden, removing some spots on the walls etc.) without compromising what you have on offer so that the client will be able to tell you that your place looks just like it is on your photos.
- The equipment used is on par with market requirements.
- I have full background in the needs for internet photos. (I create websites) You can be an excellent photographer, but this alone does not always guarantee that your photos will all be composed and usable with website look, feel and design in mind.
- Understanding RAW format, exposure, aperture, ISO, white balance & tint adjustments for different newer energy saver lights mixed with other light sources in one photo, color luminance, saturation, hue, different tones & tonal curves, vignetting, barrel distortions, chromatic aberration, vibrance, camera noise, split toning, histograms & dynamic ranges with the correct sharpening techniques plus using and understanding different software programs to get the best out of a photo takes years of practice and you will have this to your advantage.
- Specializing just in the tourism industry gives me an understanding of what draws your client. It is not always just a good / amazing photo that is enough. Sometimes a practical photo is also needed to get your client’s response and you need to have the discernment to know the difference.
- I can shoot your facilities, venue, rooms, units, restaurant, pool, food and more with the correct eye for your market needs.
Yes any monkey can take a photo, yes you can do it yourself, yes you can hire a wedding photographer, but to get the tourist’s attention you need to focus on the tourist’s needs and must know how they look at think and how to get the best response. Berend Please note: I have great appreciation and respect for wedding photographers and what they do. They are experts and professionals in their trade.
QR Code Scan
Scan me into your